A pure essential oil, bursting with the potent benefits of grounding the body, pacifying the nervous system as well as stimulating labour & preparing the body during the birthing process.
When applying to the skin, blend a few drops of this oil with a light and skin nourishing oil such as Grapeseed or Jojoba before massaging into the skin.
The skin is a super absorber, and whatever is applied to it will be absorbed into the bloodstream and to some extent into breastmilk. For this reason, the quality of essential oils is most important to us.
Birth Essential Oil
There are a few ways you may choose to use your oil during the birthing process:
- Place a few drops of essential oil into a light, skin nourishing oil such as grapeseed or Jojoba and blend together before massaging into the skin, avoiding any sensitive areas.
- Place a few drops of oil into your diffuse to create a grounding and heart opening space for birthing.
- Place a few drops of oil into a warm bath and allow the oils to infuse into your birthing water. Always make sure to bathe at a cooler temperature whilst pregnant.
Essential Oils of:
- Frankincense: A highly revered plant and oil, Frankincense is anointed with a myriad of spiritual and medicinal qualities, most notably its ability to benefit the body down to a deep cellular level, healing the insides and infusing a feeling of calm in the mind and rejuvenation in the joints and muscles.
- Geranium: A bountiful floral tonic, Geranium is a nurturing oil that tonifies the inner organs, decreases fluid retention and brings out your inner glow.
- Lavender: This bright floral aroma brings with it many soothing benefits to decrease stress, anxiety and help with a peaceful night sleep. This potent oil also holds anti-bacterial properties which make it perfect for disinfecting irritated areas.
- Clary Sage: Embodying the essence of femininity, Clary sage is an amazing tonic that soothes the nerves, and promotes lightness within the body. It is also known to help induce labour to make for a smooth birthing process.
- Sandalwood: A holy herb, commonly used in meditation, Sandalwood is a grounding essence that anoints one with a sense of emotional renewal. It’s sweet woody notes also bring with it anti-viral properties particularly on the skin; which act to cleanse, soothe and tighten skin.
30ml Pure Essential Oil