An invigorating steam to bring brightness and clarity to a congested and warn out body.
Packed with the refreshing properties of eucalyptus and peppermint, mixed with winter herbs sage, and thyme this steam is the perfect way to clear blocked sinuses and help fight off pathogens and microbes in the heart of winter or in a state of compromised immunity.
- Pink Himalayan Salt: High in iron, oxygenates and circulatesthe blood so that herbs are absorbed efficiently.
- Eucalyptus: Anti-bacterial and sinus clearing
- Peppermint: Relives blocked sinuses and invigorates the body
- Rosemary: Anti-histamine like properties it relieves inflammation and allergenic symptoms, caused by unwanted pathogens.
- Thyme: Anti-bacterial powerhouse, works to relieve symptoms of cough and colds
- Lavender: Anti-microbial, it wards of unwanted germs and calms the nervous system.
Plus, Essential Oils of :
How to Use
Add a small handful of the decongestant mix into a bowl of boiling water, allowing the steam to draw out the anti-microbial, cleansing benefits of the herbs. Place your face over the bowl for 5 -10 minutes, breathing deeply to inhale and clear any blockages. This is a great time to play some relaxing music, create an affirmation or breathe deeply and mindfully.